Tapas are more than just a recipe, it’s a way of life – known for being great summer starters. With summer in the air, we are having a tapas week at iDealwine! Keep an eye on the blog for a new, classic Spanish tapas recipe every day, to enjoy with a good rosé or chilled white wine.
Serves 4 people
- 200 g cod
- ½ bunch of chives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g flour
- 1 litre of milk
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- Chop chives, garlic and cod into small pieces.
- Brown (slightly) the chives and garlic in a pan with olive oil.
- Before the chives and garlic get too browned, add the cod and sauté quickly.
- Add the flour and stir constantly.
- Pour in the milk little by little. The mixture should cook over medium heat for 20 minutes – don’t stop stirring.
- Season with parsley and salt if necessary. Mix well and pour the batter into a bowl. Add a little oil and leave to cool down.
- Once the dough is chilled, cut it into pieces and form the croquettes.
- Dip them in the beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the croquettes in the hot olive oil in small quantities.
- Once browned, place the croquettes on paper towels to remove excess oil and serve immediately.
Access the current iDealwine sales
Tapas Week – All six recipes: