Tapas are more than just a recipe, it’s a way of life – known for being great summer starters. With summer in the air, we are having a tapas week at iDealwine! Keep an eye on the blog for a new, classic Spanish tapas recipe every day, to enjoy with a good rosé or chilled white wine.
Pan Con Tomate (Tomato on Toasted Bread)
- 4 large slices of country bread (like the French-style Poilane bread)
- 4 very ripe tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Toast the bread slices in the oven or toaster.
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the slices of bread with the garlic.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and rub it on the slices of bread so that the pulp of the tomatoes soak the bread.
- Add salt.
- Pour a little olive oil over.
Prepare step by step to prevent the toast from becoming soggy.
Access the current iDealwine sales
Tapas Week – All six recipes: