For many wine enthusiasts, their favourite wines are not necessarily the most expensive wines – they’re the ones that evoke happy memories and experiences, mostly likely enjoyed with friends. We’ve got the perfect selection of crowd-pleasing wines – perfect for sharing, easy-drinking wines.
In the summer heat, under a parasol or on a terrasse à la Provençale, there’s no better time to uncork a bottle of chilled wine and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Read on to learn more about our selection of crowd-pleasing reds, whites, and rosé.
– Beaujolais from Jean-Paul Brun : One of the references of the appellation, a fresh and expressive wine that can pair perfectly with snacks as well as grilled fresh fish.
– Vin de France CCV Patrick Bouju : A wine from Auvergne full of greediness gathering grape varieties from the three regions that surround it.
– Les Sorcières from Clos des Fées: A wonderful wine from Hervé Bizeul, Les Sorcières en blanc is a dynamic wine with citrus fruit flavours.
– Muscadet-Sèvre-et-Maine Les Houx de Jo Landron : A delicious Muscadet, boasting great energy, and an unbeatable value for such high quality.
– Lezèr from Elisabetta Foradori: A wine vinified especially to be easy to drink and to give immediate pleasure, to be discovered without delay.
– Côtes du Rhône by Elodie Balme: A wine with an irresistible fruitiness, greedy and crunchy, a hybrid bottle to be opened for any occasion, as long as there are friends.
– Grolleau by Catherine and Pierre Breton: Grolleau produces supple and aromatic wines, two characteristics that define the wines of friends, this cuvée deserves to be known.
– Château Combel la Serre – Pur Fruit du Causse: A very fine wine from Cahors, although this is not always the case with the wines of the appellation, this one is ready to drink straight away and has superb fruitiness and suppleness.
– Corail – Château de Roquefort: A fresh and acidic Côtes-de-Provence with notes of peach and red fruits, ideal for beautiful summer evenings.
– Côtes de Provence Rimauresq Cru Classé: A rosé with a superb price-pleasure ratio, with its notes of fresh fruit and its beautiful minerality, an essential in your cellar.
– Studio by Miraval: A lovely wine made from cinsault, grenache, rolle and tibouren by the talented Perrin family.
– Triennes: A simple and efficient rosé, with great delicacy and freshness, a style in the air of time that pleases.