We want to keep you up to date, so here’s how we’ll be operating during the confinement period in France, as some of our services are being adapted slightly.
Dear clients and wine lovers,
Since we are all currently facing a situation in constant evolution, with many countries imposing new measures to fight the coronavirus epidemic, we wanted to relay some information to you all.
To begin with, we hope that you are safe and well at home. Our thoughts are with everyone who is now affected in any way by the consequences of Covid-19. We would also like to thank those of you who work in the health sector and who are now facing an unprecedented challenge – we are immensely grateful for what you do.
As for us, the team is doing well but we of course remain vigilant. All those who can are working from home in order to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Nevertheless, iDealwine’s business operations are continuing, and we are well-prepared for this to carry on.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The iDealwine.com site remains operational, offering an invariably superb selection of wines, both at auction and fixed-price
- Our customer services are still reachable, preferably by email, to respond to any queries you might have: email@example.com
- Shipping is guaranteed, both in France and internationally
- Wine collections in person – at our Colombes office and our partner bar 228 Litres – are currently suspended.
IMPORTANT: storage is FREE during the confinement period. Your wines are kept safely and at the right temperature. Please don’t forget to settle and pay for any orders that have not been shipped yet!
For selling clients:
- Our estimation and selling service remains available for any selling requests you might have, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropping off wines at the warehouse in Colombes is currently not possible
- The collection service we usually offer has also been suspended for now
- Our expertise service is still working, meaning your wine can be included in the next sale
- We can also start the process of you selling on your cellar, though the collection and dropping-off of wines is suspended during the confinement period.
IMPORTANT: In order to put some bottles up for sale, we still recommend the CSF service: we will send you an empty box into which you can then put your bottles, before sending this via the postal service.
We will continue to keep you updated regularly via our Blog and our social media accounts – you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Follow us on these platforms to make sure you don’t miss out, and to continue enriching your wine knowledge! You can also sign up to our Newsletter in order to receive our latest news every Saturday.
We remain entirely at your service to offer you the best, and to inspire you how you might eventually celebrate the end of this unforeseen episode. Don’t hesitate to stay in touch in upcoming weeks, as your suggestions are always welcome.
See you soon at iDealwine (we’re counting on you!)
Do take care of yourselves and accept our warmest wishes,
The iDealwine team