Missed out on iDealwine’s recent tasting with Domaine Sylvain Pataille? Or haven’t yet heard of our new series of virtual tastings in English? Then you’ve come at a good time because iDealwine’s latest virtual wine tasting has just gone live – and this time it’s a vertical!
Six wines from Bordeaux’s Château Smith Haut Lafitte, delivered to your door, anywhere in Europe! Combine this with a guided tasting led by Florence Cathiard, owner of Smith Haut Lafitte, and Ludovic Fradin, head of sales at the château – and you’ve got an event not to be missed!
The tasting kit includes 6 x 5cl (50ml) bottles.
1. 2016 Le Petit Haut Lafitte (red)
2. 2014 Château Smith Haut Lafitte (red)
3. 2015 Château Smith Haut Lafitte (red)
4. 2010 Château Smith Haut Lafitte (red)
5. 2019 Le Petit Haut Lafitte (white)
6. 2016 Château Smith Haut Lafitte (white)
By purchasing the tasting kit, you will gain access to the virtual event, hosted by iDealwine via Zoom. You will hear all about the past and present of the château and its wines, the winemaking approach and philosophy of Château Smith Haut Lafitte, from those who know it best. We will then move on to the best part, the tasting. The event will last approximately 1 hour and will be followed by a Q&A.
This event is open to all wine enthusiasts in Europe (EU delivery), but places are strictly limited, so complete your order before it’s too late!
- Delivery is to the European Union only
- Please purchase your tasting kit on or before June 15th 2021, to ensure timely delivery.
- This event will also take place in French on June 24th, tasting kit available for purchase here if you prefer to taste en français.
- The link to join the Zoom event will be sent by email approximately 24 hours before the event. Please check your spam folder if you haven’t received it by June 30th or email us: marketing-international [at] idealwine.com
See you on June 30th!