It’s a time of year when many businesses have sales and it’s no different at iDealwine. We have plenty of discounts available for you when you buy several bottles of the same wine. Read on to find out which of your favourite wines are in the sale.
Do you already know about how our offers work? There are discounts for numerous wines when you buy a certain quantity. For each wine, the number of bottles needed to profit from the reduction in price is clearly defined, usually at 2, 3 or 6 bottles.
These discounts, which are applied when you buy several bottles of the same wine, reduce the price by 5%, 10% or even 15%. This is just another reason to buy multiple bottles of your favourite wines. 😉 You can, of course, group together with those close to you to benefit from the deals or you can simply buy several bottles for yourself so that you always have your preferred wines to hand.
Some examples of the beautiful wines we have on offer are:
- Château Belle-Vue 2019 (€14.85 per bottle instead of €16.50 when you buy 6)
- Saumur Les Perruches 2019 Bruno Dubois (€15.30 per bottle instead of €17 when you buy 3)
- Côte-de-Brouilly Clos Bertrand 2021 Château Thivin (€18.90 per bottle instead of €21 when you buy 6)
- Vin de France l’Enchanteresse 2019 la Grapperie (€23.40 per bottle instead of €26 when you buy 6)
- Côtes-du-jura La Grande Chaude 2018 Philippe Châtillon (€26.10 per bottle instead of €29 when you buy 3)
- Closerie Saint-Roc 2018 (€30.60 per bottle instead of €34 when you buy 3)
- Chinon Clos du Chêne Vert 2016 Charles Joguet (€37.80 per bottle instead of €42 when you buy 2)
- Brut Millésimé 2015 Champagne Taittinger (€ 52.20 per bottle instead of €58 when you buy 3)
- Cote-Rotie-Coteaux-de-Bassenon 2018 Jean-Michel Stephan (€84 per bottle instead of €94 when you buy 3)