If you’ve ordered some wine from us, you are undoubtedly waiting impatiently for your lovely parcel…Please know we are doing all we can to carry out deliveries as quickly as possible.
Here are some things to bear in mind during this period of disruption
In terms of deliveries:
- Please ensure you have given us your correct delivery address and a phone number that we can contact you on. This is important, as this information cannot be changed once the order has been shipped.
- As you can imagine, our logistics and delivery services have also been impacted by the current crisis, which inevitably entails a slowing down in their operations, with fewer members of the team on site and added precautionary measures – this means that delivery will take longer. We are in touch with our partners, and can ensure that they are doing all they can to continue their operations. We are also prepared to adapt our delivery service as the situation evolves. We thank you in advance for your patience.
A customer service for you:
- Our customer service is still available to help with any issues you may be having. We advise that you contact us by email in the first instance.
- Please know that, due to delivery delays, we are receiving an increasing number of emails, which is why it may take us a bit longer to reply. Thank you for your understanding.
- If your order is not urgent, you can request to delay your delivery, and we will be happy to store your bottles for free in our secure warehouse until the end of the confinement period.
We hope the wines you receive will bring you a moment of comfort and happiness.
Thank you for your continued support. Wishing you all the best!
Haven’t placed an order? Why not have a browse…