12 bottles of Château Haut-Brion 1999, a Chambolle-Musigny Premier Cru Les Amoureuses 2005 by Roumier, three bottles of Château Le Pin 2004, three bottles of Auxey-Duresses Les Clous 2011 from Domaine d’Auvenay and so much more. Browse the newly added mature vintages on iDealwine that are ready for you to savour as soon as the bottle is in your hand!
A few ready-to-drink icons
Iconic wines need to spend several years ageing in order to unleash their full potential. Those of you who cannot wait that long, iDealwine has newly added mature vintages that are ready for you to open:
- Château Haut-Brion 1999 or 2001: The prestigious Château Haut-Brion has an astonishing amount of firsts to its name. Created in 1553 by Jean de Pontac, Haut-Brion was the first Bordeaux wine to have the name of the winery on the bottle at a time when wine was sold anonymously. It was also the first château to use technical methods that have since become common such as racking and ageing in oak barrels. What is more, it is the only Graves grand cru classé in the 1855 classification and it was ranked in first place.
- Chambolle-Musigny Premier Cru Les Amoureuses 2005 by Domaine Georges Roumier: It is one of the most poetic names in the wine world and it’s one of the most sold bottles from Burgundy. Les Amoureuses is the most sought-after Chambolle premier cru due to the quality of the wines it produces. This interpretation by Domaine Georges Roumier brushes with perfection.
- Château Le Pin 2004: Measuring 2.2 hectares, Château Le Pin’s vineyard in Pomerol is tiny, meaning that it is rare to see it in an iDealwine fixed-price selection.
- Auxey-Duresses Les Clous 2011 from Domaine d’Auvenay: Domaine d’Auvenay, a property that belongs to the charismatic Lalou Bize-Leroy, doesn’t need an introduction. It’s 3.87 hectares of the best Burgundian vineyard!
Share large formats
Double magnums and other large formats are great for celebrating family occasions or events with lots of people. Be tempted by these excellent large bottles:
- An imperial of Cos d’Estournel 2000
- A double magnum of Smith Haut Lafitte 2009
- A methuselah of Comtes de Champagne 2012 (Taittinger)
Excellent Burgundy domains
Are you team mature Pinot Noirs or mature Chardonnays?
Browse all newly added mature vintages