To end 2022 on a high, iDealwine has rounded up the latest releases for you to cast an eye over. This selection contains new vintages and domains as well as a restock of wines that had become a victim of their own success. Find your wine to start 2023 off well in this diverse selection of new releases with a few surprises.
New releases from some of our partner domains
We are delighted that you now have the opportunity to discover these wines from our network of partner domains:
- Jean-Philippe Fichet, located in the pretty village of Meursault
- Laura Aillaud
- La Taille aux Loups 2021 vintage created by Jacky Blot in Montlouis-sur-Loire
- The 2020 vintage from Closerie des Moussis, a micro-domain situated in the Haut-Médoc which is recognised for its organic and biodynamic wines
- Wines from the esteemed Côte-Rôtie (2020) and Condrieu (2021) appellations produced by Vignobles Levet, which are appreciated for their finesse and power
- And there are sakes from Junmai and Daiginjo that have triumphantly been added to our site.
Do the latest vintages that have just arrived on your favourite wine website take your fancy?
Looking for a 2020?
- Don’t scroll past the 2020 wines from Domaine Comte Armand – Volnay, Auxey-Duresses, Meursault and others. You will be spoilt for choice!
- We are happy to have the Châteauneuf-du-Pape Hommage à Jacques Perrin from Domaine Beaucastel in stock; it is an excellent year for this wine.
- Turning towards Burgundy and Vignes du Maynes, you’ll find bottles of Burgundy Les Crays and Mâcon-Cruzille Aragonite.
- For those who like the Rhône Valley, the Crozes Clos des Grives 2020 from Combier will impress you – it’s an elegant, complex wine.
A restock of 2019 Bordeaux
We’re placing the 2019 vintage from Bordeaux under the limelight with this selection that includes:
- Carruades de Lafite
- Haut Brion
- Léoville Las Cases
- Léoville Poyferré
- Mouton Rothschild
- Pavie Maquin
- Pichon Comtesse
- Rauzan Ségla
- Clos Fourtet
- Pavillon Rouge de Margaux
- Vieux Certan
And from 2015, 2016, 2021
- As sweet things are in abundance at this time of year, why not opt for the opposite with a dry white from Domaine Huet in its 2021 colours.
- Domaine Cuilleron’s wines from the 2021 and 2020 vintages are also available so make sure you don’t miss those.
- A range of Domaine Trimbach wines are included in the selection – Clos Sainte-Hune 2015 with its mineral finish, Frédéric Emile 2015 and 2016 with incredible ageing potential along with others from the domain.
These wins and domains were so successful that they soon became out of stock…but not anymore! You can find them once again on the iDealwine website.
- Albert Mann
- Les Aurelles
- Alphonse Mellot
- Albert Bichot
- Louis Latour
- Claudie Jobard (its red wines only)
- Wines from the Devillard family – Domaine des Perdrix, Domaine de la Ferté, Château de Chamirey
- Champagnes – Veuve Clicquot, Tellier, Pol Roger, Laurent-Perrier
- Non-French wines – Emidio Pepe, Macan, Descendientes de J. Palacios, Cornelissen, Matias Riccitelli, the list goes on…
- Spirits – Caol Ila, Middleton, Caroni, Christian Drouin, Zacapa…