Some have had to rethink their destinations for this summer, and others have decided it best to put their travels on hold indefinitely. Luckily, we live in an age where you don’t need to get on a plane to be transported away! We’ll be taking you on a trip through beautiful vineyards, picture postcard landscapes, delicious food and wine pairings, meetings with passionate wine makers…Just stay tuned, we’re bringing the world’s finest vineyards to you!
Discover vineyards of the world on our social media
Over the next two months, we’ll be posting quizzes and games to test your knowledge and take you away. Would you be able to recognise a famous château? Could you spot a domain based on the way its vines are cut? To get involved with our community of wine lovers, just like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!
An iDeal moment – competition
We have an exceptional lot of wines to play for! The lucky winner will get their hands on these 6 beautiful bottles:
- An elegant Tuscan: 2016 Tignanello from domain Antinori
- A fine Spanish wine: 2007 Ribera Del Duero Valbuena 5º from Vega Sicilia
- Vin de Constance from Klein Constantia in South Africa
- An Australian star: the Bin 389 cuvée, a Cabernet-Shiraz from Penfolds
- A 2015 from the exciting Chinese producer Xiaolin Cizhong
- A noble 2015 Port from Quinta Do Noval
To be in with a chance of winning:
- Follow our Instagram account: idealwine_official
- Take a nice photo of you on the theme of “journey through the vines”
- Post it on your account and your story, tagging @idealwine_official and #instantideal
- Tag two friends in your story to improve your chances of winning!
The competition will be from 10th July until the 7th September.
The iDealwine jury will get together at the end of this period to select the winning photo, based on aesthetic and originality.
Participation is free and there is no purchase required.
Good luck and have a lovely summer!
Articles and recipes
Of course, our blog will be full of travel-themed articles to broaden your horizons. As well as teaching you about the latest developments in wine across the world, we’ll be publishing delicious recipes to liven up your summer table! Our summer kitchen series is the place to go for seasonal inspiration, and our recommended wine pairings will take your cooking to the next level!
Get to know some fine wine makers
The Instagram live sessions we’ve been holding with some our favourite wine makers will be carrying on…at least with the ones who aren’t on holiday! These sessions are usually in French, but each of our allocations of the week gets a dedicated article on the blog, usually including an exclusive interview with the domain!