We’re always on the lookout for delicious new wines and have therefore replenished our selection of bottles available at fixed price. Start the year as you mean to go on and
New primeur allocations (Bordeaux)
iDealwine has developed partnerships with over 450 domains, including around 60 in Bordeaux. This month, we can finally offer you the following allocations (of the 2016-2017 vintages), freshly delivered from the domain:
- The 2016 château Les Carmes Haut-Brion (in a wooden case when you buy 12 bottles), a remarkable Pessac-Léognan, neighbour of the châteaux Haut Brion and Mission Haut Brion and one of the rising stars of the appellation.
- The 2016 château Grand Corbin Despagne (in a wooden case when you buy 12 bottles), an organic Saint-Emilion Grand Cru which is sought after for its silky and elegant substance.
- The 2016 Château Ampélia, the Despagne family’s smallest property, situated in the Castillon-Côtes-de-Bordeaux appellation.
- The 2016 château Raymond Lafon (Premier Grand Cru Classé), a superb Sauternes which is situated right next to château d’Yquem!
- The 2017 G from Guiraud, the dry white wine from the famous Premier Grand Cru Guiraud. A very fresh wine with aromas of citrus fruits.
- The 2017 Lune d’Argent from Clos des Lunes, another excellent dry white wine produced in the Sauternes region by the well-known Domaine de Chevalier, known for the quality of its red and white wines.
The latest vintages in each region
The good news doesn’t stop there. In the Loire valley, we’re offering (for the first time) the 2015 vintage from the sublimr domain Xavier Amirault (Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil); the 2016 vintage from château de Villeneuve (Saumur and Saumur-Champigny); the 2016s from Domaine Sébastien Brunet (Vouvray); the 2016s and 2017s from the Pré Semelé (Sancerre). In the Rhone valley, try the 2017 vintage from domain Julien Pilon (Cornas and Saint-Joseph); the 2016 and 2017 Vacquerays from Domaine de la Monardière and the new 2016 from Domaine Gallety (Côtes du Vivarais).
The new 2015 Sassicaia, Wine Spectator’s 2018 Wine of the Year
After the renowned editorial Wine Spectator’s 100 best wines of 2018 came out with the 2015 Sassicaia named number one, we sold out in no time. We have fortunately gotten our hands on more of the Super Tuscans, but you’d better hurry because they won’t be here long…
Why not try have a look through our fixed price catalogue now? Don’t forget that if you’re a Privilege customer or part of the Club iDéal, you benefit from our loyalty program and are eligible to discounts on your orders.