As a leading international fine wine e-merchant, iDealwine has been growing its reach by opening offices in Hong Kong and London over the last few years. The company’s international development division is based in London and we are looking for an intern to join this team from July 2015 as International Business Development Assistant.
With the aim of developing international markets, with a special focus on Europe (except France) and Asia, this is an exciting role under the responsibility of the International Business Development Manager. Key responsibilities include marketing/communication, events management, sales/customer relationships and administrative tasks.
• Blog iDealwine.info: Manage its daily update; edit, translate and write articles.
• Newsletter: Manage the publication of a bi-monthly newsletter.
• Website: Regular updates, review and recommendation of the English version.
• Social Media: Manage the communication on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Analytics and tracking of social media, blog (Google Analytics) and AdWords.
• Press communication: compile monthly press releases.
• Support international events management (private customer tastings, wine fairs, etc.)
• Support the setup of a CRM program.
• Support relationships with European customers.
• Assist and provide administrative support on various topics: logistics, sales, reports, benchmarking, market analysis, etc.
• Strong academic degree (preferably Master level with a marketing, sales or wine degree)
• Flexibility, good organisational skills and ability to switch quickly from one task to another
• Good communication and writing skills
• Strong interest and knowledge about wine
• Good computer skills (especially Excel and Ppt)
• A positive and team player attitude
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, responsible, proactive and ready to take ownership
• Native English speaker and good level in French (compulsory)
• Terms: 6 month contract, with possible renewal or evolution to a permanent contract
• Salary: to be determined, based on the profile and experience of the candidate
• Place of work: iDealwine London Office
• Working hours: 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
If you are interested to join the iDealwine team at our London office, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 26th June.
More about iDealwine
iDealwine was launched in France in 2000 by three former Paris Stock Exchange executives – Cyrille Jomand, Angélique de Lencquesaing and Lionel Cuenca. iDealwine.com offers a secure website to buy and sell fine and rare wines, as well as providing wine market data and analysis, with over 60,000 price estimates based on more than 3 million auction prices.
With 25 employees and a head office in Paris, iDealwine is the online auction leader in Europe, also supplying customers in Asia and the US. Wine is sourced from private European cellars and directly from the wineries, with a large range that includes extremely rare bottles and vintages. All the wines offered on auction are carefully checked by our wine specialist team.