1. Company description
Started in France in 2000, iDealwine is an international fine wine e-merchant that rapidly became the European leader in Online Auctions, offering a large range of wines from affordable bottles to the finest and rarest wines and vintages.
iDealwine is a fast growing business with a strong reputation amongst wine lovers. iDealwine opened an office in Hong Kong and London and now delivers in most countries in Europe, Asia and the US.
The job is based in Paris with frequent trips to the London office, and possible attendance to events in Europe. The aim is to develop international markets with a special focus on Europe (except France) and Asia. To support this objective iDealwine is looking for an assistant to join the company from December 2017 as International Business Development Assistant under the responsibility of the International Business Development Director.
- Blog: Manage its daily update, by translating and writing articles about wine using French blog as a source.
- Translation: Translate website pages and blog articles, but also daily matters to ease the company’s procedures.
- Social Media: Manage the communication on Social Media platforms in English (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Newsletter: Manage the publication of a bi-monthly newsletter
- Sales communication: Manage the emailing for both online and fixed-price sales
- Performance analysis: Support analysis on the international side of the company: website visitors, blog visitors, social media
- Support European events management: Organise private customer tastings and international wine fairs through choosing bottles, logistics, communication…
- Update existing tools: operate changes on blog, corporate brochure
- Global commercial operations: organise special operations for customers
- Native English speaker and good level in French
- Strong academic degree (preferably Master level with a marketing, communication, sale or wine degree)
- Flexibility, good organizational skills and ability to switch quickly from a task to another
- Good communication and writing skills
- Interest and knowledge in wine
- Good computer skills (especially Excel and Ppt)
- A positive and team player attitude
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, responsible, proactive and ready to take ownership
- Terms: 6 months minimum contract with possible renewal or evolution to a permanent contract
- Salary: to be determined, based on the profile and experience of the candidate
- Place of work: iDealwine Paris Office with frequent trips to the London office
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday – possible week ends (events, tbc)
International Development Assistant
|Arthur de Lencquesaing
International Development Director