This sale clearly defines the essence of iDealwine: a selection made exclusively of fully mature and ready to drink wines. No bottle is less than 10 years old, and the vintages date back to 1874.
If you are starting to build your cellar, or if you are simply looking for bottles at their peak, then this selection is for you. Unlike auction, you pay a fixed-price and are sure to get the wine at the indicated price. The stock was acquired from private wine collections and is offered at fairly reasonable price. Formats start from half bottles up to methuselah. Immerse yourself in this sale to discover the immense choice of Bordeaux, iconic Burgundy and the many other key regions featured. For sure, you will impress your most knowledgeable friends with the bottles found.
Enjoy your shopping!
Explore the catalogues below. The sale closes on 3rd May
- Mature Bordeaux (1/2)
- Mature Bordeaux (2/2)
- Mature Burgundy
- Mature Rhone
- Mature Alsace Jura Champagne
- Other Mature French Wines
- Mature Non French Wines
Read further on iDealwine Le Blog:
- Invest into wine: a few tips
- Auction Report: March, Domaine Dujac
- Auction Report March: A renewed interest for Bordeaux
- Auction Report: February, the pride of Cote Rotie
- Auction Report: December, focus on Bordeaux first growths
- Auction Report: Top 50 lots of 2016
See all wines currently on sale
Lookup a price estimate for a wine
Register here to access auctions and fixed-price sales