You too are depressed by the gloomy days of winter?
The catalogue of this auction should warm your heart. iDealwine has once again gathered for you the most beautiful selection of bottles: Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhône and in many more regions, you’ll be able to find ready-to-drink vintages.
Whether you are looking for Petrus, Coche-Dury, Chateau-Chalon de Perron, you’ll be struggling to find any bottle or at extortionate prices… except on iDealwine of course.
You want to taste the classic wine legends or find undiscovered gems? Whatever you are looking for, you’ll find it on this auction catalogue.
THE AUCTION CLOSED ON 25 January
Read further on iDealwine Le Blog:
- Invest into wine: a few tips
- Auction Report: December, focus on Bordeaux first growths
- Auction Report: November, Jura wines make a breakthrough
- Auction Report: November, all top wines on the rise
- Auction Report: October, Haut Brion 1989, Chateau Chalon, top Champagne
- Auction Report: September auctions, Clos Rougeard
- Auction Report: a round up of summer wine trends:
- Auction Report 10 & 31 August: summer trends
- Auction Report 20 July: collectable Côte de Nuits from Noellat and Clair-Dau
- Auction Report 15 June: mature vintages from top Burgundy estates on the rise
- Auction Report 1 June: marked success for the big names from the Rhône
- Auction Report 25 May: Top Alsace & Rhône: La Chapelle 1961
- Auction Report 17th May: Daguenau grabs headline
- Auction Report 27th April: 1966 vintage and Yquem
See all wines currently on sale
Register here to access auctions and fixed-price sales