Here are a few highlights of lots featured in the auction cloded 28th November: Petrus, La Tâche, La Grange des Pères, Riesling Clos Saint-Hune, Champagne Salon, Vouvray Goutte d’Or and a vertical of Mouton Rothschild (1960-2012)… in total, over 4,200 lots with a particularly large diversity of appellations and prices. Discover the catalogues, they might give you some ideas for gifts ahead of Christmas and end-of-year celebrations!
Note also the catalogue “12 de cœur” where all wines have been offered for auction by a group of generous winemakers. All benefit will be given to the charity Restos du Coeur and start at €1 only!
The auction closed on Wednesday 28th November
Read further on iDealwine Le Blog:
- Invest into wine: a few tips
- Auction Report: September auctions, Clos Rougeard
- Auction Report: a round up of summer wine trends:
- Auction Report 10 & 31 August: summer trends
- Auction Report 20 July: collectable Côte de Nuits from Noellat and Clair-Dau
- Auction Report 15 June: mature vintages from top Burgundy estates on the rise
- Auction Report 1 June: marked success for the big names from the Rhône
- Auction Report 25 May: Top Alsace & Rhône: La Chapelle 1961
- Auction Report 17th May: Daguenau grabs headline
- Auction Report 27th April: 1966 vintage and Yquem
See all wines currently on sale
Register here to access auctions and fixed-price sales