The last sale of the summer featured a large choice of fine wines and spirits.
Bordeaux is honoured with the greatest names and vintages. They are auctioned next to a great and rare selection of Burgundy led by the iconic Montrachet from Romanée Conti. In other regions note Clos Rougeard, Rayas and Grange des Pères as well as legendary Dom Pérignon Oenothèque and Selosse. Outside of France, Vega Sicilia, German rieslings, old Madeira and Tokay.
In total, more than 2,000 lots.
Access the catalogue until 21 September
- Auction Report 15th June: mature vintages from top Burgundy estates on the rise
- Auction Report 1st June: marked success for the big names from the Rhône
- Auction Report 25th May: Top Alsace & Rhône: La Chapelle 1961
- Auction Report 17th May: Daguenau grabs headline
- Auction Report 27th April: 1966 vintage and Yquem
- Auction Report 13th April: stagnant Bordeaux & Burgundy
See all wines currently on sale
Register here to access auctions and fixed-price sales