Pinot Noir lovers will be delighted with this auction due the large proportion of fine Burgundy wines. Leroy, the iconic Côte de Nuits producer, is particularly well represented as well as other gems: Romanée-Conti, Roumier, Rousseau, Mortet, Jacques Prieur, Gros, Dujac, Jadot, Drouhin to name but a few.
As always, you’ll find a great choice of price and range from all the best regions and appellations. In Bordeaux, a legendary Petrus 2000 seats next to a Château La Lagune 1995, ready-to-drink and starting a €30 only. Many mature wines are featured at all price levels. Take the time to browse the catalogue and place your bids.
The auction closed on 10th May.
Read further on iDealwine Le Blog:
- Invest into wine: a few tips
- Auction Report: March, Domaine Dujac
- Auction Report: February, the pride of Cote Rotie
- Auction Report: Top 50 lots of 2016
- Auction Report: December, focus on Bordeaux first growths
- Auction Report: November, Jura wines make a breakthrough
- Auction Report: November, all top wines on the rise
- Auction Report: October, Haut Brion 1989, Chateau Chalon, top Champagne
See all wines currently on sale
Register here to access auctions and fixed-price sales