The new Fixed-Price Sale offers an exceptional selection of white and red Burgundy, a wide range of Bordeaux at all price levels, connoisseurs’ picks from the rest of France, a superb variety of wines from the rest of the world and a number of great bargains, particularly rosé. This sale has everything you need!
- A lovely range of Bordeaux wines at reasonable prices from Tour Haut-Caussan in Médoc, Le Sartre of Pessac-Léognan, Haut-Carles in Fronsac and Pressac in Saint-Emilion.
- An exceptional choice and new releases from Burgundy. Whites include the arrival of the 2013 Guffens (Mâcon and Pouilly-Fuissé), Rémi Jobard (Meursault) and Héritiers des Comtes Lafon (Mâcon), as well as the 2012 William Fèvre of Chablis. Reds include great wines from Bouchard and the latest vintages of La Pousse d’Or, as well as a new addition: René Bouvier’s reds and whites from Marsannay, known to be among the very best in this appellation.
- There are many new inclusions from the Rhône valley, notably new vintages of Alain Voge from Cornas, Saint-Péray and Saint Joseph, as well as the 2012 Duclaux from Côte-Rôtie.
- The sale also features many wines from other regions in France: Alsace, with Trimbach’s great Rieslings of Frédéric Emile and Clos Sainte-Hune; the Loire Valley’s reds from Saumur-Champigny (including the very sought-after Poyeux 2011) and whites from Saumur (from Antoine Sanzay); Languedoc’s La Grange des Pères from two vintages (2010 and 2011); and always, some very old vintages of Rivesaltes and Banyuls.
- Finally, if you are looking for a bargain, have a look at our rosés from Provence and Tavel, available at unbelievable prices, before the new vintages are released in a couple of weeks. Browse the many wines in our “Bin Ends” catalogue, where wine lovers can discover great treasures at great prices…
Now it’s your turn to buy some wine… But don’t wait too long – some may disappear very quickly!
This Fixed-Price Sale closed on 6 May 2015
Access the current sales.